Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gigs... and a tad bit on attitude.

The band went for a gig yesterday, specifically for the Heineken UEFA Champions League Super Draw.

Lotsa rude buggers around, lotsa tardy buggers around, and lotsa perasan buggers around.

But all was not lost, bumped into my good mate, Joey G (yes, from Channel V!!, im his percussionist!), Jaime Yeoh, Jien, Daphne Iking, and these guys were super nice and friendly. Event was hosted by Joey and Marion(also of Channel V fame, but i knew her way back from when she did makeup for me on Latte@8, so i guess she owed her fame to me!! and her face changed when i reminded her!! haha ;P), and it was to celebrate Heinekens partnership with the champions league!!

The band played a short piece for the event launch and left soonest possible. Couldnt stand the people around us... so many posers and fakers around.

Highlight of the day:



Jien posing for a pic with me, but with a message for my brother Jaggu!! He still isn't over THAT bet!! And guess what? I'm Gonna get him to commit to another daring bet!! haha...

No comments: